Have you accidentally formatted the hard drive or accidentally deleted the songs from iPod, memory card or USB drive?
The MP3 Recovery Software is the perfect solution by which you can get all your deleted or lost MP3 files from your hard drives, memory cards, iPods, USB drives, etc. The software also has the ability to recover different types of audio files, video files from the formatted or corrupted storage device. Music recovery will become relatively easy when the exact cause for deletion or loss of an MP3 file is known to the user.
User's and Expert's Review
How you deleted or lost the MP3 files?
- Deleted MP3 file from hard drive and emptied the Recycle Bin:
You might have accidentally deleted the MP3 file and emptied the Recycle Bin using Empty the Recycle Bin option. When the files are deleted, they are moved to the Recycle Bin and you can restore those files when you need them back. If you have emptied the Recycle Bin then it is not possible to restore those files from Recycle Bin as they are permanently deleted from Recycle Bin resulting in a loss of files.
- Accidentally formatted the memory card or USB drive, which had MP3 files:
If you have accidentally formatted the flash USB drive or memory card then all the files stored on the memory card or USB drive gets deleted resulting in a loss of files. You might have formatted your memory card or USB drive when you get error messages like “Disk in the drive is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?“Memory card not initialized etc. These error messages do not let you access the files until you format the storage device. Actually, formatting process is destructive because it assigns new structure to your storage device by deleting each and every file from it.
- Accidentally restored the iPod to its factory settings or synchronized the iPod files with iTunes:
You might have restored your iPod which was pre-configured for Mac in order to use it on Windows without taking backup. Otherwise, you might have restored your iPod in order to fix the corruption issue. When the iPod is restored to its factory settings, all the audio files including other files are completely deleted from the iPod and restore it to original factory settings using updated software. Similarly, if you have synchronized the iPod with iTunes where some audio files have been already deleted then after synchronizing you may not find those audio files even in your iPod resulting in a loss of files
- Abruptly pulled out the flash drive when transferring MP3 files to your computer:
You might have accidentally removed the flash drive i.e. either memory card or USB drive while transferring the MP3 files to your computer resulting in a loss of files. You should use “Safely Remove Hardware" option to disconnect the memory card or USB drive in a proper way. If you remove the memory card or USB drive without using Safely Remove Hardware icon even when the data transfer process is not in progress then also you may lose your data. This is mainly because, the Operating System of your computer may still have an access to the file system of flash drive in the background without any indication. If you abrupt this process then you may lose the files stored on the flash drives.
Types of storage devices and brands supported by MP3 Recovery Tool
Storage devices: Hard drives (Internal and External), Memory cards (SD, CF, MMC, XD cards etc.),
USB drives and iPods.
Hard drives brands:
|HARD DRIVE BRANDS
||FreeAgent, Replica, GoFlex, Barracuda etc.
||Element, MyPassport Essential, Caviar Green etc.
||Samsung 830, Samsung 470, Samsung G2 etc.
Flash drive Brands:
|FLASH DRIVE BRANDS
||SDHC Class 10 G2, CF 133X Elite Pro, Multi Media Plus, Data Traveler G3 etc.
||SD 80x, microSDHC Class 4, xD-Picture, Multi Media Plus, JetFlash 500 etc.
||Extreme Compact Flash, xD-Picture, USB Cruzer Micro U3 etc
iPod Models: iPod Classic, iPod Nano and iPod Shuffle
What you should do before recovering MP3 files using the MP3 Recovery Tool?
- You should avoid using the storage device from where you have accidentally deleted or lost the MP3 files
- You should not install the MP3 Recovery utility on the drive or storage device from where you lost the files
- You should save recovered MP3 files on healthy storage device not on the same drive from where you have lost the files
Why MP3 Recovery Tool is a perfect solution to recover MP3 files?
- It has simple and user friendly graphical user interface that does not require any technical knowledge
- It among the best and most reliable recovery tool to recover MP3 files with utmost ease
- Retrieve MP3 files from phone micro SDHC card and other Flash memory cards
- It allows you to view recovered files before restoring the recovered data on storage devices
- It has inbuilt algorithms that help in recovering different types of files including MP3 files
- Data recovery from MP3 player can be accomplished by this software in order to bring back music file formats such as MP3, MP4, WAV, MIDI, M4b, M4A, AIFF, AIF, AIFC, RA and AMR from various MP3 players after loss of music files.
- It allows you to save recovered files on CD/DVD or any other storage devices accessible to the source Operating System
- It can restore MP3 songs from Sansa MP3 player memory card with utmost ease
- Compatible with both Mac and Windows Operating System
How To Recover Deleted Music Files From Recycle Bin?
Restore Music from Windows 10
Recover AMR Audio Files
Recover Music Files From Laptop
Retrieve Music Files From SSD
Restore MP3 after Windows reinstallation
Recover Deleted MP3 Files from SD Card
How does it work?
Step 1: Once the software is downloaded and launched, the new window is displayed with three options. Select "Recover Photos" option to recover any media files
Step 2: The next window displays two options i.e.
“Recover Deleted Photos" and “Recover Lost Photos". Select the relevant option according to the respective scenario
Step 3: Select the storage device from where you want to recover the MP3 files. After completing the recovery process, you can view the MP3 files that are recovered from selected storage device
Few simple ways to prevent data loss in the future
- Backup: You should always take a backup of essential files so that you can restore the files when they have been accidentally deleted or lost
- Use of antivirus program: Use antivirus program and update it regularly to avoid data loss due to viruses
- Proper usage of storage device: you should always shut down the system in a proper way. If you are using any removable storage devices like memory cards, USB drives etc. then disconnect those storage devices using “Safely Remove Hardware" icon.