Well, today I had recorded a very important concert via my new MacBook Air and after the recording was done GarageBand simply get crashed. I tried to find some .temporary files or anything on the computer, that could contain my recorded material but failed. I hope there is a way to restore the lost tracks? Please help me.
Don’t get disappointed!!! Your favorite songs can be restored with the help of any proficient MP3 recovery software. GarageBand is an application developed for Mac OS X developed by Apple Inc. to create music or podcast and it comes as a part of iLife software package. This app helps you play, mix and record you own songs. Even though this digital audio workstation has many advanced functionalities, its users are still prone to loss of vital songs due to diverse reasons.
Most common scenarios where GarageBand songs are lost:
- Accidental deletion of GarageBand songs while deleting unwanted tracks
- Unintentional forming of volume containing GarageBand songs
- Virus or malware attack on Mac system can damage saved GarageBand songs leading to deletion
- Upgrading GarageBand app to its latest versions without taking backup results in loss of songs
- GarageBand songs might get lost due to transfer error occurred while moving them to other storage device
Still there are many unpredictable reasons which lead to GarageBand songs loss. As I said above, the only way for retrieving song on GarageBand that are lost or deleted is using efficient MP3 recovery software. This third party recovery application is capable of restoring all songs that are lost under various circumstances with ease. Its highly sophisticated recovery algorithm scans each and every block of the storage device within a very short span of time and retrieves all your lost songs on GarageBand. This software supports to recover almost all file types supported by GarageBand like AIFF, WAV, MP3, AAC, etc. it also facilitates an option of previewing recovered songs prior to restoration. By using this recovery tool you can also perform audio file recovery. This tool is highly compatible with all major versions of Mac OS X like Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion. This recovery software can also be used to recover deleted MP3 files from flash drive.
Outstanding features of MP3 recovery utility:
- Recovered files can be viewed in Mac finder styled interface.
- This utility is compatible with both Intel and PowerPC platforms
- Easily restores lost / deleted songs from FAT16, FAT32, HFS and HFS+ file system based volumes
- Supports retrieval of songs created from various version of GarageBand like GarageBand 2, GarageBand 3, GarageBand 4, etc.
How to retrieve songs on GarageBand using recovery tool?
Step 1: Download and install the software in the system. From the main screen of the tool click on “Recover Photos” option that has been provided to you along with other options.
Figure 1 : Welcome Screen
Step 2: In the next Window click on “Recover Deleted Photos” and proceed to select the drive from where the Garageband songs files have been deleted.
Figure 2 : Select Appropriate Media File Recovery Mode
Step 3: “File Type View” and “Data View” options are provided, so that the user can select the appropriate one in which he desires to view those rescued files.
Figure 3 : Preview Files.