Simple way to Restore MP3 Files after Reinstalling Windows
Reinstalling of the Windows operating system involves the process of formatting the particular partition of the hard drive and reinstalling new Windows OS on it. During reinstallation proper back up of the music files should be maintained, so that data loss can be avoided. Unfortunately if you have forgotten to take back up and went for reinstalling Windows, don’t get panic; data recovery is possible using reliable third party application.
Why to re-install Windows?
Re-installing of the Windows is performed due to various reasons like:
- We know that the registry stores the configuration settings and various options for operating system. If any registry file is lost or corrupted it will affect the booting of the OS. In such cases in order to overcome registry errors re-installation of the Windows is necessary.
- If any malicious viruses like Trojan affect the computer, it will generate bad sectors in the hard drive and cause the system to freeze regularly.
- System start to perform very slow and inefficient after performing many changes in system settings and due to continues errors. So in order to improve system performance and overall speed Windows is re-installed.
How the music files are lost?
Performing re-installation of the Windows without the proper knowledge of the process will result in huge data loss. The lost data includes image files, audio and video files, various documents etc. There are mainly two reasons for loss of music files during re-installation of OS. Re-installation of OS offers two options to perform ie “Upgrade” and “Custom”. ‘Custom’ will provide a new OS with completely formatted hard drive, leaving none of the data. ‘Upgrade’ is selected when some unknown error occur, even lead to some data loss.
How to recover the missing songs after reinstalling Windows?
The songs that are lost during the re-installation of the Windows operating system can be recovered easily with the help of Mp3 Recover Tool, which is a perfect solution to recover missing songs after reinstalling Windows in order to deal with lost partition or formatted partition. It has the ability to recover audio or video files from corrupted or formatted storage devices. Besides this, you can utilize this prominent tool to recover AMR audio files which are specially speech based recorded audio on mobile phone and other electronic gadgets.
Main features of MP3 Recovery Tool
- The application is very fast that it can recover missing songs after reinstalling Windows operating system within few minutes.
- The tool is also capable of restoring .WAV, .MIDI, .WAD, .AIFF, .AMR and other music file formats
- It is efficient in recovering music files from all formatted and reformatted storage devices.
- “Save Recovery Session” Option in the application allows user to resume scanning process from the particular portion of the disk it was stopped before and thus it helps to save time while trying to recover missing songs after reinstalling Windows
- With the help of this utility you can also perform restore MP4, AVI, FLV, 3GP and other types of video file.
- It allows saving the recovered files as compressed zip archives, in order to save the disk space.
Steps to recover music files after system restore –
Step 1 – Select “Recover Photos” option from the main screen to recover music after restore.
Figure 1 : Home Screen
Step 2 – Then select either “Recover Deleted Photos” or “Recover Lost Photos” option.
Figure 2 : Select Either Lost / Deleted Recovery Mode
Step 3 – Now choose the affected drive.
Figure 3 : Select the Affected Drive to Recover Data
Step 4 – After scanning the selected drive, the tool displays a list of recovered music files. Preview the files. Save them after buying the full version.
Figure 4 : File Save Window