Have you lost some of your MP3 from your USB drive during transfer process?
If the answer to the above mentioned question is Yes then this article will definitely help you in overcoming your problem. File loss during transfer process is very common issue but you can always prevent your files from getting lost by taking some precautions. Generally, MP3 files and other multimedia files get lost from your USB due to occurrence of any kind of interruption during transfer process. Any minor mistake or negligence can hamper the transfer process resulting in loss of files. Moreover, some of the files may also get corrupted due to interrupted transfer process.
If you are 100% sure that you have lost some of your important MP3 files along with other files during transfer process then it is very essential that you should recover the lost files as soon as possible before they get overwrite by new files. Now you may be wondering how you can recover those files which you have lost for permanently. So I would like to tell you that you can easily recover your lost MP3 files continently by using any professional and reliable third party MP3 file recovery software. Permanently deleted / lost files cannot be recovered manually compared to those files which you have deleted and moved to Recycle Bin or Trash folder. You can easily restore Recycle Bin and Trash folder files simply by clicking on restore button but in case of permanently deleted / lost files, you need to use MP3 file undeleting software.
If you don’t know which third party MP3 file utility to use then I would suggest you to use our MP3 file recovery tool. This tool can easily recover micro SDHC card MP3 files of cellular phones. Our recovery application is best compared to all other freeware recovery softwares. Our software provides the demo version in order to evaluate the chances of recovery before purchasing it. Moreover, our software has been recognized and appreciated by most of the industry experts. Our software not only guarantees 100% safe recovery but it also recovers any deleted / lost MP3 music files and other multimedia files without damaging the source file.
Main reasons behind loss of MP3 file from USB drive during transfer process are:
- If the system gets shutdown abnormally due to some hardware failure in between the transfer process then the stored MP3 files get lost from USB drive.
- If the transfer process gets stuck in between due to power surge then some of the files may get lost whereas some of the files which have been transferred partially get corrupted.
- If you abruptly pull out USB drive in between the transfer process from your system then also you lost some of the MP3 files.
If you have lost any of your MP3 file or other media file due to any of the above reasons then I personally suggest you to use our MP3 file recovery software. Our software can efficiently recover deleted / lost files under any condition. Moreover, it can retrieve iPod Shuffle MP3 files after software conflicts. In addition to this, it also supports recovery of files from all the popular and advanced versions of both Windows and Mac OS respectively such as Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 and Mac OS X 10.5.x and above (including Leopard, Snow Leopard and Lion). Moreover, MP3 recovery tool enables user to recover deleted audio files from hard drive, USB drive and from memory card in just a few steps.
In case, if you want to recover MP3 files after format subsequently you can use the same recovery software and that will help you to recover files easily after formatting the storage source. This advanced software also facilitates you to know how to recover deleted songs from Samsung Galaxy S3 phone and other models of Samsung and also other brands of phones very effectively and with ease.
It is essential that you shouldn’t save any new file to the affected USB drive from where you have lost the files. If you do so then the chances of recovery gets reduced as the lost files get overwrite by the new files. Therefore, in order to recover the lost files in a healthy condition, it is recommended that you should avoid storing any new files to the same drive.
Prominent features of this software are:
- It can recover music file and other multimedia file that was deleted during sharing files between two multimedia devices using Wi-Fi connectivity
- It can competently undelete lost / deleted MP3 songs from Sansa player memory cards besides recovering music files from all popular brands of MP3 players such as Apple, Belkin, Cisco, Dell, Haier, Iomega, Lexar, Olympus, Panasonic, Sony, Toshiba, etc.
- Quickly recover and restore MP3 files that have been deleted / lost due to abrupt removal of USB drive from computer in between transfer process
- Supports recovery of deleted multimedia files from FAT, NTFS, HFS and HFS+ partitions / volumes
- Ability to identify and recover all popular file formats of audio, video and photo files on the basis of their unique signatures
Restore lost MP3 files in just four easy to remember steps
Step 1: Download and Install free version of our MP3 file recovery software to your local computer. Double click on the desktop icon in order to launch the software. Once the software gets launched, click on “Recover Photos” from main window
Figure 1 : Home Screen
Step 2: As soon as you are done with it, you need to click on “Recover Lost Photos” in order to recover your lost MP3 file
Figure 2 : Select Recovery Mode
Step 3: After that, select your affected drive from where you have lost the music file. Click on “Next” button in order to commence the recovery procedure
Figure 3 : Select Affected Drive From Where You Need To Recover Data
Step 4: At last, you can preview your recovered files in a separate window by suing Preview button
Figure 4 : File Previewing Window
Follow some useful precautionary tips in order to avoid data loss in future
- Do not eject the USB drive abruptly in between the copying process. This will help you in preventing data loss due to abrupt removal of USB drive during the transfer process
- Always keep a backup copy of the essential files in order to fulfill the need of the future emergency
- Use UPS uninterruptible power supply in order to avoid abrupt system shut down. This will also minimize the chances of data loss due to abnormal shut down of the system during copying process