In current era, the professional worldwide users keep collecting their favourite tracks and store them on laptop or desktop PC. Music has an intense power which is directly connected with sense, which can take you away on an extended journey. By listening music, you can remember your sad or very excited and happy moments.
Nowadays, music can be easily store and play with the help of laptop. Inside laptop you can store your important files like music, pictures, videos, etc. Even it has many features to store music safe; there are some circumstances when you may delete your important music files. It can freak you out as those songs may be collected by you from a longer time.
If you are in such trouble and worried about how to recover deleted music from laptop? Then, stop getting worried to know how to recover deleted music from laptop? Because, now it is possible to restore deleted music files from laptop as there are many third party recovery tools available on internet which can accomplish this recovery task. Caution!!! Some unreliable tool may corrupt your music files during recovery process. Thus you should opt trusted tool like MP3 Recovery Tool, which is most used and trusted tool as it ensures you to complete recovery without any modification on original music files, while recovery process. It can recover all media files including lost MP3, images, and videos from hard drive, pen drive, memory card, external hard drive, etc. To get more information about recovering music from external hard drive, visit the link: http://mp3recoverytool.com/music-from-external-hard-drive.html
Let’s see, how music can be deleted from laptop?
Accidental Deletion: Sometimes, while erasing unwanted files, by mistake you may choose some important music files and delete them.Unintentional Format: Sometimes, you may get error message while connecting external storage device to laptop like pen drive, memory card, or other USB drive to your laptop. “The drive is not formatted, do you want to format it now”. In such case, you may format the respective device and lose music and other stored files on laptop.
Third Party Unreliable Tool: Unreliable third party tool may delete your music files from your laptop, such as some antivirus may detect you music file as virus and delete them if it has affected by viruses.
Other Reasons: Despite of above mentioned scenarios, there are more reasons whic may lead to deletion of music files from your Laptop such as interruption while transferring music, improper termination of laptop, emptied Recycle Bin, etc.
Note: As soon as you get know that music files have been deleted from Laptop, you should avoid storing new data on same drive, because it will lead to data overwriting on it, which will decrease the chance of complete recovery of deleted music files. This is because, losing or deleting any file from Laptop’s hard drive will not remove it completely. The process just removes the index pointer of that file in registry and thus, making the file invisible to OS. By following this you can get back lost music files effectively.
Outstanding Features of MP3 Recovery Tool
- It has powerful effective algorithm, which enables it to scan and retrieve deleted music files from external hard drive, internal hard drive and other USB storage devices.
- It is capable enough to retrieve lost music file which has been emptied from Recycle Bin. It can even restore music after Windows reinstallation on your laptop.
- It retrieves all media files including songs, images, videos, recorded audio speech (AMR files) and other text files. If you want to specifically recover AMR audio files, from any of your storage media, then you utilize this software on both Window and Mac OS based desktop and laptop PCs.
- It has great user friendly GUI which helps you to recover deleted music from laptop without any hassle.
- It will restore lost MP3 files, which has been lost due to corruption of file system or corruption of storage device.
- This tool supports advanced operating systems of Windows and Mac for deleted music Recovery. The ease of recovering music from Windows 10 illustrates the efficiency of this tool. Here's more information about such an efficiency of this tool. http://www.mp3recoverytool.com/windows-10-music-recovery.html
- Enables you to preview restored music files and allows saving them in any accessible storage location.
Steps to know how to retrieve music from laptop using MP3 Recovery Tool:
Step 1: Download the software on your Laptop. Install and Run the software. From the main screen select “Recover Photos” option.
Figure 1: Home Screen
Step 2: From the next screen, select “Recover Deleted Photos” options to recover deleted music from laptop. Then, the software scans and displays a list of HDD partitions, choose the particular partition from which you need to recover music and click on “Next” button.
Figure 2: Select Logical Drive
Step 3: Once the scanning process is completed, you can view the recovered music files using “Preview” and then “Save” the recovered music files to your desired location on Laptop or any other storage device as per your need.
Figure 3: Preview Window