Do you want to get back missing songs from iPod?
Most of the users often face loss / deletion of songs from their iPod. Have you ever been in such a condition where files are missing from the iPod? User uses iPod to store & listen songs but when they come to know about the missing of files, they generally get scared.
iPod is the portable device which is capable to keep certain types of files (audios, videos, photos, raw photos, etc.). iPod nano is twenty percent smaller than iPod classic which makes it more popular amongst user of different age. All the standard iPod concepts are applicable to the nano. Late in 2008 the company launched the fourth generation of the iPod nano.
Though, the device is strengthened with the different features, but it fails on the account of saving the files. Users generally suffer from files loss. As each storage device faces the loss of files one time or the other, therefore iPod is also not an exception. At this instance, one can face a very normal question i.e. how to get songs from ipod nano? Here is the solution so don't worry!!!
How to get songs from iPod Nano?
The only option to get the files back is to perform the audio file recovery. The use of this recovery software will help you to extract all the missing audio files from iPod. Have you noticed that what makes you reach to this condition of files loss?
Before proceeding for the steps of recovery, better have a glimpse on each of the regulated points that could cause loss of files.
- iTunes is the music player used in iPod to manipulate the files. It is used to add & delete the files on iPod. Mostly, updates of iTunes are available & when they are updated in the presence of data then one might face the missing of files
- When you purchase the iPod then it comes with default settings. Later, it can be configured as per the user settings and files can be stored in it. If due to any reason, the iPod is again reset to factory settings then there might be loss of files
- iTunes is used to Synchronize your music, movies, podcasts & all contents in an iPod. There are two types of syncing, one takes place automatically and the other one is done manually. If it is set to an automatic mode then there might be loss of files
- Transferring of files when iPod’s battery is low, could also result in deletion of files
- The incursion of virus caused due to infected files, connecting the iPod to the infected PC, synchronizing the iPod on an unsecured network could result in loss of files
Few of the above mentioned data loss scenarios occurs automatically and some due to human errors. Hence, if mp4 are missing from iPod then only one way can help and that is to gain back the mp4 file using an efficient recovery tool. To use the backup is just useless as it takes a lot of time to transfer the files from backup to iPod and also it provides the partial data.
Note: In order to get the missing music back, just follow a few steps and you will be able to recover lost music all by yourself.
Go through each step and find the best solution for recovery.
Step 1: Get the software downloaded from the “DOWNLOAD” button given on the webpage. Install the demo version of Songs Recovery Software. The software will get launched by double clicking the desktop icon and you will see the main screen.
Figure 1 : Home Screen
Step 2: Choose either “Recover Deleted Photos” or “Recover Lost Photos” option from the next screen
Figure 2 : Select Recovery Mode
Step 3: Then it will ask to select the drive, at this stage just select the iPod drive and click on “Next” button.
Figure 3 : Select Drive From Where You Need To Recover Data
Step 4: Finally you will be able to see the "Preview" of files & will be asked to save the recovery session.
Figure 4 : File Previewing Window