If it is a "yes" then there no need to worry, as there is much useful information loaded on this page regarding how to recover deleted MP3 files. The main reason for the deletion of the MP3 files from the system is the use of Shift Delete button by selecting the wrong .mp3 file. Even any insignificant fault or carelessness can also obstruct the transmit process resulting in deletion of the files.
Mp3 files are the most common and popular type of audio files that are used among the users. These files are playable in almost any type of gadget like the iPods, iPads, laptops and many more. Using the flash drive the user can easily transfer the mp3 files from one system to another system and so on. While previewing the files that have been saved in the flash drive the user might accidentally delete them. Well! There is no need to get upset! This is not the permanent loss. You can recover deleted mp3 files from flash drive by using the services of this Mp3 Recovery Tool.
Take a look at the scenarios that cause deletion of MP3 files from the flash drive:
Unintentional Deletion: Deleting the MP3 file unintentionally during the process of previewing the contents of the folder will lead to loss of valuable data that was saved in the respective partition. Hence while viewing the contents of the folder the user must be careful as to not press the Delete button else there will be loss of important files stored in the drive.
Drive Format: Formatting the drive accidentally while installing a new operating system or selecting the drive accidentally for formatting may also lead to the deletion of all the MP3 files that have been saved in the particular drive. Therefore the user must be careful while installing a new operating system in the computer as minor errors may lead to loss of huge information that has been saved in it.
Look at the advanced features of this MP3 file recovery application:
- Scan the entire drive within minutes to get back the deleted MP3 files from the system
- Easily recover the .mp3 files that have been accidentally deleted using the Shift Delete keys
- Rescued Data can be listed on the basis of name, size of the file, date of creation of the file and different signatures that are present with it
- Find option allows you to locate the file with respect to its particular file properties
- Works perfectly to recover mp3 files on Mac & Windows OS
- Preview the files prior to saving them in the desired location as available to the host operating system user
- With the services of “Save Recovery Session” you can save the recovery process at any time and resume it at a later stage
- The user need not scan the entire drive again but just select the saved recovery process and resume it from where he had started
- You can recover deleted music files on Android along with other media files using the different build of software that works for Android on Windows system
- Apart from recovering accidentally deleted MP3 Files from your flash drive, it also helps you to easily retrieve music from External Hard Drive as well as from other different storage devices such as, memory cards, iPods, USB drives etc.
It can be a most frustrating thing when your system has crashed. Suppose your computer OS got crashed, you might end up with the loss of iTunes music, photos, videos and other types of files that are supported by this software. It can make your hard drive inaccessible which results in loss of all the data including the iTunes songs. Carry on your reading to know how to recover your iTunes songs.
MP4 stands for MPEG - 4, official file extension. MP4 is the most recommended audio and video container format that is used by many camcorders, media players, etc. MP4 is the best file type for playing on any portable media tools such as iPod and many others. However, sometimes when you will use those devices as storage medium to save MP4 files, they might start facing data loss problems. Don't worry! You can restore mp4 files from the device without causing any more loss to the media by using this video recovery tool.
Follow the simple steps to recover deleted mp3 files from the your respective flash drive:
Step 1: Download and install the software in the system. From the main screen of the tool click on “Recover Photos” option that has been provided to you along with other options.
Figure 1 : Welcome Screen
Step 2: In the next Window click on “Recover Deleted Photos” and proceed to select the drive from where the .mp3 files have been deleted.
Figure 2 : Select Appropriate Media File Recovery Mode
Step 3: “File Type View” and “Data View” options are provided, so that the user can select the appropriate one in which he desires to view those rescued files.
Figure 3 : Preview Files.