“Hi, I have just upgraded my OS to Windows 10 last week. Things passed through smoothly till yesterday when I removed some unwanted music files from hard drive. I couldn’t exactly remember what I have done. However, I lost more than 500 MB of precious music files from my computer along with unwanted items. What I need is a solution. I cannot afford the loss of any of such files. Can anybody tell me how to restore music from Windows 10 hard disk which lost due to unknown reasons?”
Till now, more than 14 million people have utilized free upgrade option to Windows 10, the Microsoft’s latest operating system. Many of the people who are reading this article may have already used this free upgrade option. Well, this OS have many astonishing features that attract users. Anyhow, chances are there that results in the loss of music files on a Windows 10 computer. For music lovers, such a loss would not be a pleasing experience. So they will not miss any chances of music recovery from Windows 10 using any kind of tools that are even costly.
Reasons behind Loss of Music Files from Windows 10
Anyhow, you can restore music from Windows 10 in an effective way using powerful tools such as MP3 Recovery Tool. This tool supports hard drives of various brands including Seagate, WD, Toshiba, Buffalo, Transcend and many more. It possesses a powerful scanning algorithm capable of recovering music from Windows 10 within a few simple steps.
More Features of MP3 Recovery Tool
- This tool allows you to restore music from Windows 10 including all popular types of music formats such as MP3, AMR, MIDI, WAV, and so on. It has the capability to recover M4A files which lost or deleted from a Windows 10 computer due to unknown errors.
- You can sort the restored music from Windows 10 on the basis of various file attributes such as file name, file type, modified date, and file extension.
- MP3 Recovery Tool can be used to get back music files from various types of hard drives such as IDE, SCSI and SATA.
- This tool allows you to “Preview Recovered Data” for evaluating the chances of recovery. You will get a thumbnail view of recovered audio files here. You can read more details about this, by going through this page: http://www.mp3recoverytool.com/audio-file.html
- “Save Recovery Session” feature of this tool allows you to resume recovery session at a later time.
How to Recover Music Files from Windows 10?
Step 1: Download and install free version of this tool on your Windows 10 computer. Launch the software. From the home screen, you have to select “Recover Photos” Option.
Figure 1: Home Screen
Step 2: You can either select “Recover Deleted Photos” or “Recover Lost Photos” depending on your requirement from the second screen. After selecting this option, select your Hard Drive partition from where you lost data.
Figure 2: Select Recovery Option
Step 3: After a deep scanning, you can sort the recovered data on the basis of “File Type View” as well as “Data View”. If you are satisfied with recovery results, you can purchase the full version of this tool.
Figure 3: Recovered Data