Did you formatted the storage device (memory card, hard disk, external hard disk, iPod) and want few files back from it? Most of the users do the same and demands for the files which are lost. The formatting could be done willingly or sometimes unwillingly.
Why you format the device? Mostly, the reason to format the device is either to get rid of the unwanted data or to remove the anonymous virus in the device. Alternatively, sometimes users are compelled to do such task. Sometimes when you insert the external storage device the system just displays the error box displaying the message “This drive is not formatted do you want to format the drive?” The user when see this message he / she have to format the device and eventually the data is lost from the device.
Now, if user wishes to recover mp3 files after format then? In such case there is a single solution to this and that is to recover MP3 files after format using the MP3 Recovery Tool. Using the tool one can recover MP3 files and also other format files and that too with ease. Even the deleted file recovery is also possible using this effective software. One can know how to recover deleted files from Samsung Galaxy S2 by visiting at - mp3recoverytool.com/how-to-deleted-file-galaxy-s2.html.
This utility can protect from certain types of situations only. The recovery from formatted card and also from other types of storage devices can be performed. User can click on this link and can get the best recovery tool to recover the different kinds of files. As the tool is proficient in recovering the files so it is recommended by the professionals. The tool support different file system, they are HFS+, FAT16/32, NTFS/NTFS5 which means it supports recovery from both Mac and Windows. It unformat the storage devices and recovers all kind of files that seems to be lost.
Note: Once the device is formatted then do keep the device idle & don’t try to format the drive repeatedly. The action will keep the file in recoverable state. Once the MP3 files are recovered from the drive, store it in some other device so that overlapping or overwriting of data may be avoided.
Feature of the MP3 Recovery Tool:
- Capable to restore the files from different brands of hard disk and from all types of file system (Mac & Windows). For mp3 recovery on Mac OS, visit mp3recoverytool.com/mac.html.
- Easy to use: The software has few steps to follow and recovery can be performed with ease. i.e. because interface of the software is user friendly
- This software also helps to retrieve MP3 files from hard disk of different interfaces
- Using the software will recover the files like MP3, photos, video, audios, etc.
- With the help of this recovery application, you can also recover deleted MP3 files from SD card, CF card, SDHC and many more.
- You can preview the files after recovery and that will help you to check the quality of the software
- Recovery from storage device like memory cards, digital cameras, iPods, hard drives, RAID, dynamic disks, USBs, external hard drives, and more are supported
- Can also recover deleted or lost MP3 files from Mac Trash. Read here for more info.
To recover the MP4 files do follow these steps.
Step 1: Launch the software and from the main screen do select the “Recover Photos” option which will take you to another screen.
Figure 1 : Home Screen
Step 2: Two options will be appearing in the next screen “Recover Deleted Photos” & “Recover Lost Photos”. Select either of them.
Figure 2 : Select Either Lost / Deleted Recovery Mode
Step 3: Select the “Drive” from the next screen and wait until the recovery gets completed.
Figure 3 : Select the Affected Drive to Recover Data
Step 4: Finally you will be asked to “Save” the recovered files from the formatted device.
Figure 4 : File Save Window